Brian L. asks: What commands / things does Porter know?
1. Stay - is the most important command for numerous safety reasons.
5. Lay Down
8. High Five
12. Paw - just raises his paw as within the slide show.
13. Shake A Paw
15. Porter, the paper please.
Retrieves newspaper at the end of walkway / driveway.
16. Fetch specific items ie. Bone, Ball, Squeak Toy,
17. Go to bed.
19. Kiss - Porter’s kiss is a lick.
20. Hungry - moves his head like saying no but he means yes, then takes a toy and runs to his food dish.
21. Time for a walk. - shakes his body and goes to his leash.
That is all I can think of at the moment. When you state things: There are numerous things Porter does. Example: He automatically sits down and will wait for the light to change when crossing a busy road.
Every dog is unique; they all have their own personality, much like people.
I hope that answers your question Brian. Thank you!